|TE200/300 Microscope Stage|
4.5" x 3.1" Motorized System
well plate compatible!!!
||XYZ Stage Controller
The STBTE200 is a premium quality ballscrew stage that offers 114mm x 79mm of motorized travel in a TE200/300 microscope stand specific custom stage.
This is not an adaptation of a stage to the microscope. It is a custom designed stage for the Nikon TE200/300 microscope stand.
The ballscrew X, Y stage provides 1um repeatability with submicron resolution. The optional motorized Z-axis
drive easily attaches to the microscope and provides up to .05um resolution. The stage TE200BS system provides precise control of
the X, Y axis speed through an exceptionally smooth joystick. The speed is proportional to joystick deflection with velocities from
as slow as single steps to full traverse speed. Remote focus of the Z-axis is provided via a focusing knob on the controller. The
unit also provides three user selectable sensitivities for the joystick and Z-encoder for added control. The unit can be
controlled manually or through standard USB (COM Port) commands. The controller provides a display of X, Y and Z coordinates locally
on an LED display. These coordinates are also available via USB (COM Port). The stage STBTE200 is a precision unit that works well
in a number of applications. The top plate has a standard 160mm x 110mm insert cutout. The stage comes with one insert (of your choice).
Additional inserts may be purchased for different applications. Custom versions and modifications can be made for a nominal price.
- X,Y axis travel -114mm x 79mm
- X, Y ballscrew pitch 2mm
- X, Y axis Resolution - 0.02um
- X, Y Axis Repeatability -2um (1um unidir)
- X, Y axis Accuracy - .5um+.4mm/cm
- Optional Z axis Resolution - 0.05um (depends on microscope)
- Optional Z axis travel - Entire microscope travel.
- Tabletop controller unit size is 7"D x 10.5"W x 3.5"H
- Capable of scanning a 24, 96 or 384 well plate.
- Three user-selectable speed sensitivities (joystick/encoder).
- Cast aluminum controller case shields against RFI radiation from internal microprocessor.
- LED display of X, Y and Z coordinates.
- Complete remote control via USB (COM Port) Serial Communications
- Maximum speed is in excess of 10mm/sec
- Remote focus of the Z-axis via rotary knob on controller.
- User Adjustable Limit Switches.
- 3 operator selectable levels of Control Knob responsiveness.
- Clean room compatible.
- Universal 50/60 Hz, 90-240 Volt AC input power supply.
- Cross-roller bearings for extra precision and rigidity
- X, Y axis have Precision Ground Steel Vee-Ways
Retail System Price $7000.00 Stage Only $5400.00
|Optional Z-Axis Motor Mount: 805-CZMxxxxx|
Retail System Price $995.00
Pricing subject to change without notice. All figures in US dollars.
Call for special OEM or quantity pricing.