for Nikon E600/400 MICROSCOPE
|The Motorized Quad-Fluor permits remote selection of one of four filter blocks for the Nikon E600/400
microscopes. The system consists of a motorized attachment and a Control Module. The system permits
remote manual filter block selection via the four push-buttons on the Control Module, or computer selection
of a filter block using an RS-232C link. The system can be integrated into automated microscopy processes.|
- Remote Manual operation by push buttons on control module.
- Controllable by any computer with RS-232C communication capacity.
- Sample programs included which demonstrate control of the Motorized Quad Fluor by an IBM-compatible computer.
- Continuous display of filter block selection by illuminated LED
- Clean room compatible.
- Access time less than 1 second between filters.
- Aluminum case shields against RFI radiation from controller microprocessor and motor.
- Accepts Nikon or third-party filter cubes.
- Has protective light shields to protect operator from stray UV Exposure.
|Compatible with the following Nikon microscopes:|
|Retail Price of Modification $2150.00|
This is a modification to your existing Nikon Y-FL Epi-Fluorescence Attachment (Nikon Part #92330).
Pricing subject to change without notice. All figures in US dollars.
Call for special OEM pricing.