|Motorized Filter Wheel|
||Filter Wheel (top)
||Filter Wheel (front)
The Motorized Filter Wheel 6 is an accessory which permits remote selection of one of 6 filters in the optical path of the
illumination system of many different microscopes. The Motorized Filter Wheel is installed between the Episcopic-Fluorescence Attachment and the lamp house.
The stand-alone version of the system consists of a Filter Wheel attachment and a Control Module. The system permits remote manual filter selection via the six push-buttons
on the Control Module, or computer selection of a filter block using an RS-232C link. In addition, an optional electricly actuated shutter can be opened either via a push button
on the Control Module or by remote computer. The system can be integrated into automated microscopy processes.
|Filter Wheel (back)|
- Remote-Manual operation by push buttons on Control Module.
- Selection of one of 6 filters in wheel.
- Optional Remote Shutter open/close.
- Two manual filter slots with dual filter slides.
- User installable 25 mm filters.
- Controllable by any computer with RS-232C communication capacity.
- Continuous indication of filter selection by illuminated LED.
- Sample programs included which demonstrate control of the Motorized Filter Wheel by an IBM-compatible computer.
- Clean room compatible.
- Access time less than 1 second between filters.
- Aluminum case shields against RFI radiation from controller microprocessor and motor.
Retail Price $1750.00          Optional Shutter: $500.00
Pricing subject to change without notice. All figures in US dollars.
Call for special OEM pricing.